2 Chicken Breasts, thinly chopped
1 pack of Thai frozen vegetables
2 tbs fish sauce
3 tbs Soy Sauce
1. Add a drop of oil to the pan and, on high, brown the chicken.
2. Mix in the frozen veggies and continue to stir and cook for about 3-5 minutes or until veggies are soft.
3. Next, add the stir fry and fish sauce and stir to combine – about 1 – 2 minutes.
4. Stir in the Thai seasoning. I normal squirt a swirl around all the ingredients and then stir to mix it in nicely.
5. Next crack in the eggs and stir them in so that they scramble. Because of all the heat it doesn’t take them very long to cook.
Serve with Jasmine Rise – and enjoy! It’s a really simple, yet delicious recipe! (Click here for Rice Cooking Instructions)