For those of you who are lucky enough to be on Christmas Holidays that means one thing. Free time. And what better thing to do with some free time than to experiment with some nail art. Here are my top 1o pics from Pinterest!
7. Kid at Heart
10. Rhudolf’s Cheer
I am one of the fortunate ones to be on holidays too – yay! So I did some experimenting and opted for a Snowing Snowman
This was pretty easy to do – the only hard part was waiting for each layer to dry!
1. Paint nails turquoise green (exclude ring finger)
2. Paint ring finger white (I used a pearly white)
3. Use the same white to paint different sized dots on all of the turquoise green nails
4. Use black (I used a Nail Pen for this) to paint/draw a hat, two eyes and several dots for the Snowman’s smile
5. Use Yellow (I used a Nail Pen for this) to paint/draw a nose for the Snowman
6. Paint over with a clear top coat to avoid chipping
And there you have it! Have fun experimenting!! Love Megs xo